The informed consumer today wants to make sure that the Garcinia Cambogia (GC) product they are buying or thinking about buying meets a number of criteria. These could include the safety of the product, its quality and whether it performs the way that it is marketed.
Of particular concern in today’s society are various claims associated with weight loss products and supplements. This is due to the fact that today’s society is more prone to being overweight because of a variety of reasons including:
- Increased stress levels,
- The use of laborsaving electronic devices,
- Food that is prepared relatively fast,
- And a lethargic lifestyle.
One such product available on the market today is GC. Therefore, it is important to know what it is and how it helps individual to lose weight. Additional information should also include any possible side effects, the ingredients included in its secret formula, where to purchase this product, various reviews and what is its recommended dosage.
OMG, What Is Garcinia Cambogia?
Derived from the exotic fruit, it is a fat loss supplement that has proven to be effective in helping people to achieve their weight loss goals. Initially, the extract from this fruit’s rind has been used by the indigenous people from Indonesia for countless numbers of years.
This fruit, commonly described as a small pumpkin, is indigenous to regions of India and Asia. However, this particular tree and the fruit produced can be grown just about anywhere by controlling its surrounding environment.
The active ingredient within this product that helps in achieving significant fat loss is called HydroxyCitric Acid or HCA.
How Does It Help To Lose Fat
- Fat Blocker: This product has been shown to be an effective supplement for losing weight because of its ability to perform as a fat blocker. This simply means that when this product is ingested, it has the ability to create a resistance towards allowing the fat cells to be stored in the body. Subsequently, these fat cells will pass through the body via the normal digestive process.
- Appetite Suppressant: In addition to being a fat blocker, this extract works as a powerful appetite suppressant. In other words, it helps individuals to suppress their cravings for additional food. This is accomplished because of the ability to signal to the brain that your stomach is full and no additional food is needed.
- Metabolism Booster: Also, the added dynamic of this weight loss supplement is to reduce the amount of ones body fat. It does this by increasing metabolism and burning of already stored fat under your skin. This occurs due to its ability to block the use of carbohydrates that one consume and to block the further absorption of eaten fat. Consequently, ones body is forced to metabolize fat that is stored in reserve in areas like stomach, chest, hips, etc.
- Overeating Prevention: Another huge advantage of this supplement is its ability to increase serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” element that signals to the brain that all is well and makes you feel good. With increase of serotonin, the individual is less likely to go on eating binge in order to make them feel good about themselves.
The ingredients included in this extract indicates that this is an all-natural product. Therefore, there are neither artificial ones nor additives and the product is normally manufactured without the use of any additional chemicals or preservatives.
It is however, important, to read the manufacturers label to make sure that no chemical processing has taken place as there are many producers and their formulas may change significantly. Check out more on this via WebMd.com
Side Effects And Other Nasty Stuff
In regards to test subjects that were part of an experiment, there were no associated side effects discovered.
However, other customers and consumers of this product have reported some conditions when they took more than the recommended daily dosage. These included:
However, again it is important to repeat, that these individuals took more than the daily recommended dosage.
It is also important to remember that there are certain conditions that may require a medical professional’s recommendation whether to use this product or not. Those conditions when you should inform at yours physician about the possible use of this supplement are:
- Breast feeding.
In addition, consumption of this product is not recommended for those who:
- Suffer from dementia,
- Have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease.
BTW, here is something that might really interest you: Nih.gov
Dosing, Like How Much Should I Eat of That Stuff
Also it is important to know that this supplement can be taken anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes before eating any meal. This allows for unlocking its full potential and for the levels of serotonin to increase.
Additionally, after having this supplement in your diet for three months, the manufacturers suggestion is that one should make a pause. This “time out” can vary anywhere from one up to two weeks before starting this whole process again.
Further studies have shown that if you take minimum suggested dosage, the effects of the extract will address mostly your need to overeat. On the other hand, the maximum doses will not only serve as an appetite suppressant but will help you to lose weight as well.
Price And Where to Buy It
Tips Before Purchase
There are a number of retailers and suppliers where you can purchase your own personal bottle of this extract. It is important, however, to research these in order to ensure that their product that is being sold is the “real deal” and is 100% natural. Also, it is important to note that at least 50% of the active ingredients contained in their product is HCA.
Additionally, it is important to check whether the product being offered to you has no added substances and is at a level of at least 400 mg per capsule. Also, it is valuable to investigate whether yours supplier has return policy, what it is and whether it is backed by a money back guarantee.
Some of those local retailers where an individual customer can purchase their supplement include such stores as GNC. The advertised price for this extract at the GNC is $26.99. It may also be good idea to check even other local nutritional stores to see if they have the same brand for better price. Other local retailers could include Walgreens or CVS as well.
Also, Garcinia Cambogia extract can be bought online. Some of such websites include www.amazon.com and www.puritan.com. As an added bonus, sometimes there are special sales on these websites with the possibility of buying two packages for the price of one. They also provide to you various positive as well as negative reviews that were written by customers.
There have been many scientific studies conducted on the effectiveness of this dietary product. One recent study demonstrated that this supplement has helped to achieve monthly weight loss of 10 pounds. What is more, this was 2 to 3 times greater fat loss than that of individuals who did not take this supplement.
Amazingly, there was no other change made in any of these groups not even in their dietary habits or in their patterns of exercising. Basically, the difference among these two groups of individuals was caused by the fact that one group took the product and their pounds melted off much faster.
Additionally, there were some other benefits in taking this weight loss extract. Those included the lowering of bad cholesterol and triglycerides as well as increase of the good cholesterol or the HDL and of the serotonin.
Latest posts by Samantha Welsinsky (see all)
- 10 Awesome Foods That Will Boost Fat Loss - April 25, 2014
- Exposing Skinny Fiber Pills With Reviews And Results - September 19, 2013
- Reviews: Will Plexus Slim Make You Lose Weight? - September 18, 2013